Friday, September 17, 2010

Acrostic Poem For Preu

In "Cölner in clause"

Kein weg ist umsonst...
recently I visited the winery in road damage Bingen, as there should be a free legal advice to the Labour Law. The Amtsgerricht I could not give the correct address, but I have discovered the local pubs. My lawyer in Cologne was not asked by getting the money saved can now be tasted
;-) So I've done today after work, the bending and my GPhone has led me wonderfully, thanks to Google Maps here.

Reisdorf Kolsch is delicious and it is unquestioned made a fresh Kolsch new on the cover. Very nice, let's see if the Gauda on the cock of medieval Halwest beautiful. Shortly they

I would like to Prinz Poldi sweep here, to see the place.

Nee nee Marie is non dat nice ...
Published with Blogger droid v1.5.8

0 comments:

Post a Comment