Thursday, June 17, 2010

Long Dong Silva Bilder

Munich - Berlin - Cologne - Munich


On the Gesundbrunnen

(Munich, Berlin / Gesundbrunnen) - follows image



Today we go to Berlin. What brings you to to take home from Munich. I am a bit Munich and would like to bring something typical from Munich. On the fast has since occurred to me nothing in Cologne, I could pack up the station as soon something important. But what bingt with one from Munich, for example, some local beer? In Munich is currently spraying Aperol needed, but the bottle was opened also because we need more wine or Prosecco comes from London and really not the swill. But whether you are good spray Aperol in Havana, or even in Cologne drink in the sunshine? I look forward to a Kölsch un to rakes with de de Lück vorbekomme there, un reasonable when the gap or net de Mädsche leckker (or both) but then I like to jeb s Kölsch us. (To borrow directly without me ... throw times a round of beer in Munich, Bavaria, the best measure, but since you are poor then.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment