Monday, March 29, 2010

Butane Lighter Disadvantage

Sport in Munich - Part 1

Almost 3 years I have operated as good as any sports anymore. After I was still just over 1 year member at the Fitness Company in Cologne without me having trained there still have my abs (a 6 pack I never had and I'll probably never get) into a beer belly. A good 20 pounds I had gained. From mid-February last year I have lost all right 10Kilo again, but now I want the rest with regular exercise are combated. In the summer I will, I dare to Isar and the Eisbach und mich nicht schamvoll im Schlabber-T-Shirt verhüllen!
Für das Joggen war es in den letzten Wochen weder das richtige Wetter - Schnee und Eis gab es noch bis Mitte März, außerdem habe ich zur Zeit keine Lauf-Sachen hier und meine Knie lieben das Joggen leider nicht so sehr!

Was tun?

Schwimmen!


Die ersten 5 mal bin ich ein paar Kilometer im Nordbad schwimmen gegangen, das ist mit der Tram (so nennt man die Straßenbahn hier) in 10 Minuten zu erreichen. Das Bad ist recht nett, auch wenn der Anteil ein sportlichen Schwimmern in the 33m pool is not very high. The wealth is there ever a problem. I found that it is not just one M-Card, with which one can reduce the price of admission up to 20%, but also an early (7:30 to 10:00) and late swimming 9:30 p.m. to 23:00. In the days of swimming with 2.70 €'s priced quite fairly. The M-Card later.

Today I was in Dante bath. I really liked it - even more later.

Today is Sunday the price of admission to many museums in Munich only 1 €. The advantage I want. So more later ....



0 comments:

Post a Comment