Monday, January 11, 2010

Free Mens Underwear Clearance

in winter are brought out ever a cold nose ...


Who has not, in winter one of the wind is blowing the nose. If you do not pay attention because one can grow an icicle on the nose. After the final warning in the days before the weather chaos, of which I have neither in Bavaria, still on the journey to Cologne and the Rhineland not here noticed, I am completely left behind on the ride in Munich. Only have about booking the train I am annoyed. So light that was not the rail card to get into the game. Although I was logged and could be expected that the system is well known that I have a rail card, it was not easy to adjust the rail card option. But it has worked out yet, let's see if I get the points for the railcard Kompfort yet. Unfortunately, then the bus was gone and I saw myself without a seat reservation in a later train. The train was late and now I'm in the right train.
have the station at the airport in Cologne, I saw that not only people can grow an icicle on the nose:

0 comments:

Post a Comment